Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

how do you say you will miss a good thing.I am a good thing. It is your loss and my gain to meet someone new who is not a liar.

You will miss a good thing.
Wap manke yon bon bagay.

It is your loss and my gain to meet someonenew who is not a liar.
Li pi bon pou mwen tou. Ma va rankontre yon lòt moun ki pap ban m manti tout tan.

That sounds so "tragic"
I hope everything is ok with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment