Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

English translation for pawol as in: M'ap fe lwanj pawol li.

In this case it means: words or instructions
Pawòl → word

M'ap fè lwanj pawòl li.
I give praise for His words.

God's word
pawòl Bondye

His word is the truth.
Pawòl li se laverite.

Who wrote these words?
Kilès ki ekri pawòl sa yo?

There are other ways to say "word" in Creole:
pawòl
koze
mo
Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment