Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mwen vlew sonje ke mwen konprann ou jan wap tann mwen konprann ou cheri mwen. ok

Epi mwen pa vle w santi ou pa an sekirite le w bo kotem. Se pou tet sa mwen te pwomet ou menm si nou ta rive yon kote pou nou ta tonbe, nap fe tout sa nou kapab pou sa pa rive. Paske mwen we ou se you moun ki frajil anpil e mwen vle pwotejew.  Mwen vlew sonje ke mwen konprann ou jan wap tann mwen konprann ou cheri mwen.
I do not want you to feel unsafe around me.  That's why I promise that if we shall "fall", we'll do our best to not let it happen.  I see that you are very fragile.  That's I want to protect you.  I want you to know that I understand that you want to wait, I understand.

(I would have preferred to translate that  via e-mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment