Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pitit mwen se bo fi, mwen bon papa tou.

bofi → stepson, son-in-law
bòpè → stepfather, father-in-law

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here.  This sentence, just as you have it, translates in English as:
Pitit mwen se bo fi, mwen bon papa tou.
My child is handsome/pretty girl, I am good father too.

Did you mean?
Piti mwen se bofi, mwen se bòpè tou.
My child is a stepson/son-in-law, I am a stepfather/father-in-law too.

No comments:

Post a Comment