Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Without a fuss (Creole)

A few Haitian Creole will translate that:

Without a fuss
San bri san kont
San traka, ni dlo nan je
San goumen san batay

They surrendered without a fuss.
Yo bay legen san bri san kont.

Give me my money without a fuss.
Ban m lajan m san bri san kont.

Since it was their fault, they accepted it without a fight.
Paske se te fòt yo, yo asepte l san bri san kont.

No comments:

Post a Comment