Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

i dont love you

love/like → renmen

I don't love you.
Mwen pa renmen ou.

Ouch! That's a very sad thing to say to someone. I wonder if it needs to be said at all.

5 comments:

  1. Almost every morning I browse this site to see what's new on it ( it's like NYTimes for me..:) ) and I can admit you I am amazed with your readiness to answer all those inquiries and what amaze me more is your accentuated sensibility when you comment some of them. Your comment always get right to the point.
    Thanks for everything, Manda.
    ps. This "i don't love you" question wasn't mine...lolllll..oooh r'm'r...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God this wasn't from you zanmi mwen.
    I was kind of worried there for a moment :(
    Thank you for taking the time to comment.
    You've made my day today :)

    Chapo ba pou ou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody's happier than me if I did that!
    :)
    Pran yon bon jounen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....little correction
    Pase yon bon jounen!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dakò!
    Mwen kontan (anpil anpil) ou rekonèt erè a.

    Pase yon bon jounen tou.

    Konpliman :)

    ReplyDelete