Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can I get that song in kreyol? Nan tout pawol ki ekri nou jwen youn ki bel. Chorus: " Li la bib ou e va grandi nan bone ki pap jan'm fini.

This version performed by Caribbean Gospel.


Nan tout pawòl ki ekri nou jwenn youn ki pi bèl
Li simen nan lanati bèl chan zwazo nan syèl
Ki fè lawouze tonbe sou tout zèb ki fleri
Ki fòtifye nanm nou ak pwomès ki soti kote Bondye
Lè nou li de vèsè chak moman nan ti piwèt nou

Li la bib ou, e w va grandi
Nan bonè ki pap janm fini
Ke Jezi monte ale prepare
Pratike pawòl sou tè sa
Ou va ere pou letènite
Wa gen lajwa e la felisite

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your website. This is great. I love this song . Is there an English version to this song. I would love to sing this song in English, and show my American English side of the family the beautiful words to this song. Can you please email me back @ elzbbt6@aol.com. Please thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have the second verse, please?

    ReplyDelete