Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nou la wi!

Nou |  la      | wi   |
We  |  here  | yes  |


"Nou la wi" is same as "Nou la"  meaning "We're here."  or "we're still here."

Let's try:

I am here.
Mwen la.

I am still here.
Mwen la toujou.

Are you here?
Eske ou la?
or
Ou la?

I'm hanging in there.
Mwen la.
Mwen la toujou.
M'ap kenbe.
M'ap boule.

We're hanging in there.
Nou la.
Nou la toujou.
N'ap kenbe.
N'ap boule.
N'ap mennen

You may use the above two translations to answer to "Sa'k pase? - What's up?"

See more about responses to "Sa'k pase?"

No comments:

Post a Comment