Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How do you say best like: You are the best brother. OR I want the best for you.

best → pi bon, miyò

You are the best brother.
Ou se yon trè bon frè.

You are my best friend / brother.
Se ou ki pi bon zanmi m / frè m.

You're the best friend / brother I've ever known.
Ou se pi bon zanmi / frè mwen te ka konnen.

I want the best.
Mwen vle sa ki pi bon an.

I want the best for you.
Mwen vle sa ki miyò pou ou.
Mwen vle yon pi bon opòtinite pou ou.

No comments:

Post a Comment