Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm excited

excited → chofe, anime, jwaye, eksite, ajite, cho, cho pase leve danse, antyoutyout

I'm excited
Mwen kontan.
Mwen gen lajwa.
Mwen anime.

I'm excited about the promotion.
Mwen kontan anpil pou pwomosyon an.

I'm very excited about my upcoming trip.
Mwen kontan anpil pou vwayaj mwen pral fè a.  Mwen pa ka tann.

The kids are too excited about seeing their mom tomorrow.  That's why they can't sleep.
Timoun yo twò cho pou yo wè manman yo demen.  Se pousa yo pa ka dòmi,

The crowd is wild and excited.
Moun yo anime.
Moun yo chofe.

No comments:

Post a Comment