Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

IM TRIED OF PEOPLE FOR GETTING THERE ROOTS WHEN THEY COME TO AMERICA OR LOSING THEMSELVES REMEMBER MONEY DON'T MAKE YOU, YOU MAKE MONEY.

I think you mean, "I'm tired of people forgetting their roots ....."  right?

Well, can you blame them?  America is fascinating.... land of opportunity and freedom ...
I don't know about other countries, but there are over a million Haitians, living in America today, who are professionally working in diverse fields.  If they had stayed in Haiti, what kind of opportunities do you think they'd have?

Now I have never met one Haitian who' s not proud of their roots and doesn't have hope of a better and more productive Haiti.  But, what can they do?  The country's been mismanaged, and sometimes even human rights is threatened.  But I do see light at the end of that tunnel.  How far would we have to go to reach it?  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment