Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Jesus, all for Jesus. All I am and have and ever hope to be. All of my ambitions hopes and plans I surrender these into your hands. For it's only in your will that I am free." for a retreat Thank you! We'll sing it in english/but want them to undstnd

Jesus, all for Jesus.
Jezi, tout pou Jezi.
All I am and have and ever hope to be.
Tout sa mwen ye, sa mwen genyen, e sa mwen ta vle ye.
All my ambitions, hopes and plans,
Tout anbisyon, lespwa, ak plan mwen yo
I surrender these into your hands.
Mwen lage sa yo nan men ou.
For it's only in your will that I am free
Paske se sèlman nan volonte ou mwen gen lalibète

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know about your website ReadYourBibleChurch. I'm sure it'll be an inspiration to many :)

      Delete

      Delete