Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

pwevwa pwosperite vag vas nan riches

Is 'vag vas nan riches' the correct spelling?
It doesn't seem right.
Let me know

2 comments:

  1. I resave bank note wit the sum of $5000,00 from pweva pwoaperite
    EAPESYAL LAJAN SEREMON VAG VAS NAN RICHES I WANE NOW DO TIS IS WORT SUMTING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found one as well. trying to find out info about it.

    ReplyDelete