Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Can I learn to speak creole in ten days?

If, by 'learn to speak', you mean to just learn the Creole diction and articulation, I think, possibly, yes.
It might even be easier to 'learn to speak'  this language in ten days if you speak other languages, such as French and/or Spanish.
But, why ten days!?
Why not take your time to learn the life, culture and history of this island, and enjoy the journey :)

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. My friends who speak French say it makes it harder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Shane!... I would have thought otherwise. It's good to know :)
      Chapo ba zanmi :)

      Delete