Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

response to 'mèsi anpil'

When someone says THANK YOU, You can answer and say:

You could say:
Deryen (it was nothing)
Padekwa (don't mention it)
Se te yon plezi (It was a pleasure)
Se te tout plezi'm (The pleasure's all mine)
Se pa't gran choz (It was no biggie)
Se pa't anyen ditou (It was nothing at all)
Pa gen pwoblèm (no problem)
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn creole, where wiuld you suggest I start?
    Can someone post resources for me?
    Appreciate much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to learn Creole online, check out HaitiHub.com. They are very good. They have an 8-week conversational class and other online learning materials. If you want to go to a class, check out your local community colleges. Let me know how you're doing after that.

      Delete