Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm proposing to my girl in kreyol. I need to know how to say ABOUT in this phrase "I love everything about you". I have two choices here: "mwen renmen tout bagay sou ou" or should I say "mwen renmen tout bagay osijè ou"? Thanks.

Felisitasyon!

Even though you're using the correct translation, neither of them sound as divine as the English one.
How about the Creole's
Mwen renmen tout sa ke ou ye.
Mwen renmen tout sa ou reprezante

Anybody else have any suggestions. Thanks
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words


No comments:

Post a Comment