Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Are you near....?" as in Are you near somerville? ....(In Creole)

Are you near?
Eske ou pre?
Eske ou tou pre?

Are you near Somerville?
Eske ou tou pre Somerville?

Are you almost there?
Eske ou preske rive?

How far are you?
Ki distans ou ye?

How far are you from Somerville?
How far are you out of Somerville?
Ki distans ou ye sot Somerville?
Ki distans ou ye soti Somerville?

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    My web page: human

    ReplyDelete