Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

how would you use mefye in a sentence to say I don't trust someone

mefye - too distrust, to be cautious of, to be careful of
you can also say pa fye as in Mwen pa fye w. - I don't trust you; Mwen pa fye yo - I don't trust them

Mwen mefye tout neg ki pa respekte manman yo.
or
Mwen pa fye okenn neg ki pa respekte manman'l.
I don't trust any man who doesn't respect his mother.

Ou dwe mefye moun sa yo.
or
Ou pa dwe fye moun sa yo.
You should be cautious of this people.

Mwen mefye fanm sa.
or
Mwen pa fye fanm sa.
I don't trust that woman.
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment