Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Don't bother? ""I'll get you a chair.' 'No, please don't bother.""-Dialogue or "The waiter will be here in a minute, 'please don't bother."" or "Don't bother to cook dinner tonight; we'll eat out!" or " Don't bother about driving me home, I'll walk."

Don't bother (don't go through the trouble)
pa okipe w
pa trakase w 
pa deranje w 
pa bat kò w 
pa fatige kò w
pa bay tèt ou pwoblèm

Don't bother (leave it alone)
Kite sa
lese sa

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. Don't get me wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong.
      Konprann mwen byen.
      Pa malkonprann mwen.
      Pa malkonprann sa m di a.

      Delete