Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I don't know if I asked this question already so hear it goes. How do you say 'to care about'? "I care about you a lot."

to care about
gen sousi pou
sousye pou
gen sansiblite pou
konsidere
apresye
pote nan kè / pote sou kè


I care a lot for you.
Mwen gen anpil sousi pou ou
Mwen konsidere w anpil.
Mwen sousye m anpil pou ou.

He cares a lot about his mom.
Li gen anpil sansiblite pou manman l.
Li sousye l pou manman l anpil.
Li pot manman l nan kè l.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment