Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

hello!!! Great Job in this site. Here is my request; Would you happen to know or to have the English version of chanps d'esperance #100 Konbyen mwen dwe lanmou san fen? I have been looking for that song in English for years and have not successful and hope you can help me!! Thank you in advance!!

Konbyen Mwen Dwe Lanmou San Fen.....
Lè Jezi mouri sou kalvè ....

How Much I Owe For Love Divine

How much I owe, for love divine
How much I owe, since Christ is mine
All that He is to me, I know and I cannot tell how much I owe.

On calvary where my Jesus died, my precious Lord was crucified
He paid a debt, for me I know and I cannot tell how much I owe

How much I owe, for love divine
How much I owe, since Christ is mine
All that He is to me, I know and I cannot tell how much I owe

How much I owe, for love divine
How much I owe, for Christ is mine
all that He is to me, I know and I cannot tell how much I owe

all that He is to me, I know and I cannot tell, I cannot tell how much I owe


Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment