Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I want to tell my Haitian boyfriend something lovely, but he makes fun of me using Google translations.. So please tell me how I can say,.... " You are the love of my life, and I want to be your madanm. I want to learn Creole and the way of the Haitian people. You mean the world to me, and I truly mean that. I wish to have your children one day. M renmen w.".... Lol, I only know a couple words and phrases but I don't want this to sound like a robot, if you know what I mean. Thank you :)

This Haitian man seems to be very lucky to have you :)
Google translator is a great tool (Thank God for it!), but if you do use it you should have someone proofread your translation.

by "...I want to be your madanm.", you do mean "I want to be your wife."  right?"


" You  are the love of my life, and I want to be your madanm." 
"Ou se lanmou lavi mwen.  Mwen vle vin madanm ou."

"I want to learn Creole  and the way of the Haitian people."
"Mwen vle aprann lang Kreyòl la ak kilti pèp Aysiyen an."

"You mean the world to me, and I truly mean  that."
"Ou se tout bagay pou mwen, m'ap di w laverite."

"I wish to have your children one day. M renmen w."
"Yon jou, mwen ta renmen fè timoun pou ou.  M renmen w.


Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

 

No comments:

Post a Comment