Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

When can I expect the next set of audio ?

I am working on that.  Sorry for the delay.  The laptop that I use for editing broke (this laptop has my editing applications and the group of audio I was working on in the hard drive) - I brought it to the seller to be fixed, but they had to ship it out.....  Give it a couple more weeks :) 

Ps: This laptop is my favorite.  It's an HP which I named Henry Paul :)   It's got many many documents of mine which I did not save on a flash drive....sigh.

So... a couple of weeks :)

Kenbe la.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment: