Tailor – tayè
Width – lajè
Length - longè
2) What does danre, ra mean?
danre – vegetables, produce
ra – close to, close to the edge of
3) How do you say "Are you sure"?
“Eske ou sèten?”
4) I tried using the word pyeje around my parents and they aren't familiar with it. What other words can be used?
mete pyèj, tann pyèj
5) When you're buying things in Haiti, in what currency is the price usually
labeled?Dola or goud?
Goud, or dola Ayisyen (Haitian dollar)
To cross, to move across, to cut across
8) How do you say weird, strange, and awkward?