Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Kisa " reskonsab" vle di? Egzanb: Moun yo ki reskonsab pou pote tout bagay ki apa net ou Bondye a. Does it mean responsible ?

Yes.

We say reskonsab or responsab. It means to be responsible, to be in charge of, to be accountable

moun yo ki reskonsab pou pote tout bagay ki apa nèt pou Bondye a
People who are responsible to carry things that are consecrated to God

Se ou ki reskonsab tout sa ki sot pase la a.
You are responsible for everything that just happened.

Se yon moun ki responsab li ye.
He/She is a responsible person.

Mwen mete yon moun reskonsab timoun mwen yo antan m al travay.
I put someone in charge of my kids while I go to work.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment