Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

rire can be used as kreyol substitute for lol...eske ou dako ak sa? also RMR (Ri m'ap ri) can be used as well.... I am still trying to find the most kreyol expression for LMAO...lol..oh oh, pardon RMR

I like RMR. It describes LOL best.
I'm not familiar with any expressions for LMAO, but let me know what you find. I wouldn't mind using them at all:)

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. I have found maybe 6-7 of them, but they are inappropriate...i think this blog would not forgive me if I write them...rmr
    ps. some haitains rebuked me for using rmr( i also think this rmr expression is more suitable). Contrary, they said rire is much more suitable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping this site inoffensive and fun.
    You are right. "rire" is French. It's just mean "to laugh".

    But "RMR" (Ri m'ap ri) translate the essence of "LOL".

    Tanpi pou sa yo ki pa vle li :)

    ReplyDelete