Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

COME INTO MY HEART

Come → vini, vin
come in → antre
come into → vini anndan / vini nan, or antre anndan / antre nan

Come into my heart.
Vin nan kè mwen.
Or
Antre nan kè mwen.

Come into his presence.
Vini nan prezans li.

Come into the water.
Vini nan dlo a.

She came into my life.
Li antre nan lavi m.

She came into my room.
Li antre nan chanm mwen an.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment