Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, December 12, 2011

as a matter of fact.

As a matter of fact
aktyèlman (actually)
dayè (in fact)
an reyalite (in reality)
or
annefè (in fact)

1.
You know, I'm not going to help that girl.  In fact she's not even my friend.
Ou konne, m p'ap ede tifi sa a.  Dayè li pa menm zanmi'm.

2.
I want you to talk to Zette.  As a matter of fact let's call her right now.
M vle ou pale ak Zette.  Aktyèlman ann rele l kounye a.

3.
We're glad you came.  As a matter of fact, we were wondering why you came so late?
Nou kontan ou te vini.  An reyalite, nou t'ap panse poukisa ou vini ta konsa?

No comments:

Post a Comment