Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm wondering about how to use an adjective modifier on a groups of nouns such as "your Christian brothers and sisters" without having to repeat the adjective.

Place the modifier (adj.) before or after the groups of nouns according to the rules of the adjectives in Creole

1. your Christian brothers and sisters
   frè ak sè Kretyen ou yo

2. your Ameriken brothers and sisters
   frè ak sè Ameriken ou yo.

3. your big brothers and sisters
    gran sè ak frè ou yo

4. I saw your little brothers and sisters during my trip.  They are fine.
   Mwen te wè ti frè ak sè ou yo pandan vwayaj mwen.  Yo byen.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words


No comments:

Post a Comment