Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Can you post Haitian Christmas music for kids?


Here are some of the most well-known Christmas carols in Haiti.
Some are in French, some in Creole.  The titles you don't know, you may search for the music sample on Youtube.

O nuit trè sen (O holy night)
Melodies Joyeuses #82 Kreyòl

O nuit trè sen, bèl zetwal yo ap briye
Se lannuit lè Jezi Kri te fèt
Lontan lemonn te egare nan peche
Jouk li parèt e nanm mwen te viv ankò

Kè:
O jou de jwa, tout lemonn ape rejwi
Pou gwo limyè k'ap fè yon nouvo jou
Mete ajenou, tande zanj yo ap chante
O nuit trè sen, O nuit lè Kris te fèt
O nuit diven, O nuit, O nuit diven

Nou swiv limyè sa, avèk tout gran jwa
Kè nou briye ak lanmou pou Jezi Kris
Nou adore Li ki vin fèt pou sove nou
Nou swiv li menm jan moun saj yo te swiv li

Gade ti Jezi ki kouche nan krèch la (Away in a manger)
Chan Desperans #117 Kreyòl

Gade ti Jezi ki kouche nan krèch la
Otèl la refize l malgre li se Wa
Bèje yo te vini pou adore Li
Bèl ti Senyè Jezi ki t’ape dòmi.

Bèf yo t’ape begle, ti bebe leve
Li louvri bèl je li men li pa kriye
Zetwal nan syèl la te klere figi li
Vin wè Sovè ou kit e fèt pou mouri

Mèsi, Senyè Jezi, pou kado lavi
Jou fèt ou, Nowèl la, fè kè mwen rejwi
Mwen renmen ou Jezi, pi plis ke janmen
Mwen ba ou tout kè mwen pou letènite

Premye Nowèl (The First Noel)
Chan Desperans #121 Kreyòl

Premye Nowèl zanj la te pale
Bèje yo nan plenn kote yo rete
Nan plenn kote yo gade mouton
Yon nuit fredi kite fè nwa

Kè:
Nowèl, Nowèl, Nowèl, Nowèl
Jezi te fèt Wa Izrayèl

Avèk limyè, yon bèl zetwal
Twa zòm saj soti nan yon peyi trè lwen
Ak entansyon pou yo chache yon Wa
E yo swiv zetwal la kote li ale

Zetwal la mache tout lannuit
Rive Bètleyèm, li pa kontinye
Li rete la, e li poze
Tou jis kote Jezi te kouche

Alò, twa zòm saj yo vin pou antre
Ak gran respè yo mete ajenou
E yo ofri li tout sa yo pote
Anpi lò, lami, ak lansan


Il est né le divin Enfant
French
Il est né, le divin Enfant,
Jouez, hautbois, resonnez, musettes;
Il est né, le divin Enfant
Chantons tous son avènement!

1. Depuis plus de quatre mille ans,
Nous le promettaient les Prophètes,
Depuis plus de quatre mille ans,
Nous attendions cet heureux temps

2. Une etable est son logement,
Un peu de paille, sa couchette,
Une etable est son logement,
Pour un Dieu, quel abaissement!

3. O Jesus! O Roi tout puissant!
Tout petit enfant que vous êtes,
O Jesus! O Roi tout puissant!
Regnez sur nous entierement!

4. Ah! qu'il est beau, qu'il est charmant,
Que ses grâces sont parfaites!
Ah! qu'il est beau, qu'il est charmant,
Qu'il est doux le divin Enfant!

Depi Lontan Nan Bètleyèm (Long Time Ago in Bethlehem)
Kreyòl
Depi lontan nan Bètleyèm, se labib ki di nou sa
Pitit gason Mari a, Jezi te fèt nan jou Nowèl la

Koute zanj yo ap chante, louwanj sot nan syèl la
Lèzòm ap viv etènèlman akoz de jou Nowèl la

Jozèf ak madanm ni Mari, te rive nan vil Bètleyèm
Pa’t gen plas pou Mari akouche, menm yon chanm yo pa’t kapab jwenn

Tande zanj yo ap chante, louwanj  sot nan syel la
Lèzòm ap viv etènèlman akoz de jou Nowèl la

An nou chante! Viv Nowèl! Viv Nowèl!
An nou rele! Viv Nowèl! Viv Nowèl!
Yon gran sovè!  Viv Nowèl! Viv Nowèl!
Te fèt pou nou!  Viv Nowèl! Viv Nowèl!
An nou di No… An nou di No… An nou di No... wèl
Yon sèl pitit Bondye fè, Li voye l ban nou

Petit Papa Noël
French
C'est la belle nuit de Noël
La neige étend son manteau blanc
Et les yeux levés vers le ciel
À genoux, les petits enfants
Avant de fermer les paupières
Font une dernière prière.


Petit papa Noël
Quand tu descendras du ciel
Avec des jouets par milliers
N'oublie pas mon petit soulier.
Mais avant de partir
Il faudra bien te couvrir
Dehors tu vas avoir si froid
C'est un peu à cause de moi.

Il me tarde tant que le jour se lève
Pour voir si tu m'as apporté
Tous les beaux joujoux que je vois en rêve
Et que je t'ai commandés.

Et quand tu seras sur ton beau nuage
Viens d'abord sur notre maison
Je n'ai pas été tous les jours très sage
Mais j'en demande pardon.
         
Trois Anges Sont Venus ce Soir
French
Trois anges sont venus ce soir
M'apporter de bien belles choses.
L'un d'eux avait un encensoir
L'autre avait un bouquet de roses.
Et le troisième avait en main
Une robe toute fleurie
De perles, d'or et de jasmin
Comme en a Madame Marie.    

Noël, Noël, nous venons du ciel
T'apporter ce que tu désires
Car le bon Dieu au fond du ciel bleu
Est chagrin lorsque tu soupires.

Veux-tu le bel encensoir d'or
Ou la rose éclose en couronne ?
Veux-tu la robe ou bien encor
Un collier où l'argent fleuronne ?
Veux-tu des fruits du paradis
Ou du blé des célestes granges ?
Ou comme les bergers jadis
Veux-tu voir Jésus dans Ses langes ?      

Noël, Noël, retournez au ciel
Mes beaux anges, à l'instant même
Dans le ciel bleu demandez à Dieu
Le bonheur pour celui que j'aime.

Vive le Vent (Jingle bells)
French
Vive le vent, vive le vent,
Vive le vent d'hiver,
Qui s'en va sifflant, soufflant
Dans les grands sapins verts, oh !            
Vive le temps, vive le temps,
Vive le temps d'hiver,
Boules de neige et Jour de l'An
Et Bonne Année grand-mère !

Sur le long chemin
Tout blanc de neige blanche
Un vieux monsieur s'avance
Avec sa canne dans la main.
Et tout là-haut le vent
Qui siffle dans les branches
Lui souffle la romance
Qu'il chantait petit enfant, oh ! 


Et le vieux monsieur
Descend vers le village,
C'est l'heure où tout est sage
Et l'ombre danse au coin du feu.
Mais dans chaque maison
Il flotte un air de fête
Partout la table est prête
Et l'on entend la même chanson, oh !    

Refrain
Joyeux, joyeux Noël
Aux mille bougies
Qu'enchantent vers le ciel
Les cloches de la nuit.
Vive le vent, vive le vent
Vive le vent d'hiver
Qui rapporte aux vieux enfants
Leurs souvenirs d'hier   

Mon Beau Sapin (O Chritsmas Tree)
French
Mon beau sapin, roi des forêts,
Que j'aime ta verdure. (bis 2 lignes)
Quand par l'hiver, bois et guérets
Sont dépouillés de leurs attraits.
Mon beau sapin, roi des forêts,
Que j'aime ta parure.

Toi que Noël planta chez nous
Au saint anniversaire! (bis, 2 lignes)
Joli sapin, comme ils sont doux
Et tes bonbons et tes joujoux!
Toi que Noël planta chez nous
Tout brillant de lumière.

Mon beau sapin tes verts sommets
Et leur fidèle ombrage (bis, 2 lignes)
De la foi qui ne ment jamais
De la constance et de la paix,
Mon beau sapin tes verts sommets
M'offrent la douce image.

Les Anges dans nos Campagnes (Angels we Have Heard on High)
French
Les anges dans nos campagnes
Ont entonné l'hymne des cieux
Et l'écho de nos montagnes
Redit ce chant mélodieux
Gloria in excelsis Déo! (bis)

Ils annoncent la naissance
Du libérateur d´Israël
Et pleins de reconnaissance
Chantent en ce jour solennel
Gloria in excelsis Déo! (bis)

Cherchons tous l´heureux village
Qui l´a vu naître sous ses toits
Offrons-lui le tendre hommage
Et de nos cœurs et de nos voix
Gloria in excelsis Déo! (bis)

Bergers, pour qui cette fête?
Quel est l'objet de tous ces chants?
Quel vainqueur, quelle conquête
Mérite ces cris triomphants?
Gloria in excelsis Déo! (bis)

Il est né, le Dieu de gloire
Terre, tressaille de bonheur
Que tes hymnes de victoire
Chantent, célèbrent ton sauveur
Gloria in excelsis Déo! (bis)


L’enfant au Tambour (Little drummer boy)
French
Sur la route
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Petit tambour s'en va
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Il sent son cœur qui bat
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Au rythme de ses pas
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ô! petit enfant
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Où vas-tu ?

Hier, mon père
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
A suivi le tambour
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Le tambour des soldats
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Alors je vais au ciel
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ram Pam Pam Pam
Là, je veux donner pour son retour
Mon tambour

Tous les anges
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ont pris leurs beaux tambours
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Et ont dit à l'enfant
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ton père est de retour
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ram Pam Pam Pam
Ram Pam Pam Pam
Et l'enfant s'éveille
Pa Ram Pam Pam Pam
Sur son tambour.



Salut Blanche Etoile (O Come All ye Faithful)
Chants D’Esperance #43 - French

1. Salut, blanche étoile, au plus haut du ciel !
Rayonne sans voile, splendeur de Noël !
Venez, tendre enfance, qu'un chant d'espérance (bis)
De vos cœurs s'élance jusqu'à l'Eternel !

2. Ardente jeunesse, louez le Seigneur !
Tremblante vieillesse, n'ayez point de peur !
Dieu même, ô mystère se fait notre Frère (bis)
Et vient sur la terre sauver le pécheur.

3. Le Fils adorable, Lui, le Roi des rois,
Naît dans une étable, meurt sur une croix
Sa grâce fidèle pardonne aux rebelles (bis)
Jésus nous appelle , ecoutons sa voix !

4. Salut, blanche étoile,  au plus haut du ciel !
Rayonne sans voile, splendeur de Noël !
Pour l'âme qui t'aime, ta clarté supreme (bis)
Est le doux emblème du jour éternel.

Jour de Bonheur, Jour Memorable (Joy to the World)
Melodies Joyeuses #180 - French

Jour de Bonheur, jour memorable
Noël est de retour
Et vers la crèche de l’etable (bis)
Joyeux le monde accourt (bis)
Joyeux, joyeux le monde accourt

Dans cette crèche est le Messie
Que tout son people attend
Par la divine prophetie (bis)
Promis depuis longtemps (bis)
Promis, promis depuis longtemps

Il est le Roi, mais sans couronne
Les humbles sont sa court
C’est dans les coeurs qu’il a son trône (bis)
Sa loi n’est que d’amour (bis)
Sa loi, sa loi n’est que d’amour

Roi desiré que notre monde
Don’t l’espoir n’est qu’en toi
A ton appel d’amour reponde (bis)
Jesus, soit notre Roi (bis)
Jesus, Jesus, soit notre Roi

Voici Noël (Silent Night)
Chant d’esperance # 38 – French

Voici Noël, ô douce nuit!
L’étoile est là, qui nous conduit
Allons donc tous, avec les mages,
Porter à Jésus nos hommages
Car l’Enfant nous est né,
Le Fils nous est donné!

Voici Noël, ô quel beau jour!
Jésus est né! quel grand amour!
C’est pour nous qu’Il vient sur la terre,
Qu’Il prend sur Lui notre misère.
Un Sauveur nous est né,
Le Fils nous est donné!

Voici Noël! Ne craignons pas,
Car Dieu nous dit: “Paix ici-bas!
Bienveillance envers tous les hommes!”
Pour nous aussi, tels que nous sommes,
Un Sauveur nous est né,
Le Fils nous est donné!

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

13 comments:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don't know what to do,so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 4days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness.I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we are about to get married.once again thank you Oniha of the win ex back spell.you are truly talented and gifted.Email: winexbackspell@gmail.com is the only answer.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me feel sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. the spell caster told me what i will do to get my husband back, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this priest his name is Dr HOODOO he have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email hoodoolovespell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT FATHER



    HOW DR.ORIOMON HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND BACK TO ME


    hello to the every one on this forum ; am here to share my experience with dr oriomon about what he just did for me last week , for helping to reunited with my ex lover Mavis who broke up with me after 2 years of relationship because of his families did not like our relationship . but after Dr oriomon of oriomonspiritualtemple@gmail.com has done his wonderful work for me i was so shock when i saw Mavis calls on phone asking me to come back to him that him is ready to stay with me and beg his families to love our relationship and he actually did so and with a support from DR ORIOMON his parents that never wanted to see both of us promise to sponsor our wedding by December as we are planing now . so with this great work done for me by DR oriomon i promise not to stop telling others about his good work in my life , so if any one also need his help here i will advice you contact him to via (oriomonspiritualtemple@gmail.com) bye

    CLARA BENJAMIN _ CANADA



    DR.ORIOMON THE GREAT MAN OF ALL SPELL CASTER

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABULU ,, my name’s are miss KIRSTEN I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABULU for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr Abulu and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com I want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABULU and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Name is QUEEN.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you see spell casting? As a fake thing, as a story or maybe as an ideal part of an imagination?Before you finally conculde on how you see or what you thing i will advice that you conduct a research and i mean a good research on spell casting and its history then maybe then you will finally come to know the true power of spell casting that we all underrate.I once had and shared this logical believe before fate fate and my marriage problem made me realize that spell casting is as real as a baby coming out of vagina.In the sense that as impossible as it may seem to you there is a 90% certainty that it works and works well.But you should know there are some fake among the real and honest ones.I was so fortunate to meet a real and honest one just as i thought to give spell casting a shot.H is all over every blogging page and broken relationship sites SHAKES SPEAR. SHAKES SPEAR IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THERE IS.I am not just trying to make you fell like you must contact him , is only trying to express how excellent is work is.Trust me i experienced it first hand.Having a sex addicted as a husband is worse than having a cheating husband.Knowing that he loves you with all hes got but can help but can to cheat on you.I know some will rather suggest a rehab , but just to clear the air he checked into rehab four times and was discharged with a report saying he was well but really outside rehab he was back to being an addict of sex.I hated to see that my husband never stopped loving me but couldn't help but but to cheat on me.W had four kids two teens and two other young one age five and seven.It will be ugly to know that there father i a sex addict that can't help but to cheat on me and still dear to say he love me.Only understood but it as all the same tearing my home down just thing about my husband making love to random women that is not me.We could even had gotten infected with some deadly S.T.D or S.T.I i was ready to live him and take my children along with me.But living the man i love just cos he had a problem was coming to hunt me for he rest of my life so by miracle or by fate rather i read about SHAKES SPEAR on the internet.I read about like ten article about how he saved so many people marriages and relationships though my case was different i just felt like he can help me.I just had to let all my thought about spell casting go and i brought myself to contact him.It cos of SHAKES SPEAR my husband is back to how i and even himself want him to be i mean making love to no other woman but me.I just need some material that he asked me to bring to cast the spell.Believe me it will be better for you to ask him to get the materials for you off course with the money you will be sending cos looking for it yourself will be a total waste of time resources and even energy.you should know you must trust him.What ever he ask you to bring just provide it cos his reason are are true. At a time i felt like he was trying to me extort me but i turned out that i was wrong he made understand he was only trying to help complete the worked i asked him to help me do.All thank to the spell prepared by SHAKES SPEAR it save my marriage and family.I will live his email address here for you to contact him for help of any sort.shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Name is AZIBA OLUBOISE. I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called shakesspear23@yahoo.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the temple of answer were all problems
    are solve with the great nam call Dr bazecol he can
    help you solve all kind for problems.
    contact him for any kind for spell
    (1)Love spell
    (2)Money spell
    (4)Pregnancy spell
    (5)Lotto spell
    (6)Hiv/aids spell
    (7)Ex back spell
    (8) If you are looking for job
    (9) Good luck spell.
    Bazecolspell@gmail.com +234805064927

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello every one i want tp share with you all about this priest of the abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com and I finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that I have ever met. I wish I have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it I am so happy that I have met with him and now I have my husband back to my self. If you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. Stop been doubting I have tested him and I am now a fulfilled woman to my husband and we are so happy to be together once again. You can reach this spell caster if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Mercy Oscar from Canada.I never believed that these so spell casters are real until i came in touch with this man called Dr CAFAi me and my husband were having some issues with our relationship a lady took my husband from me and i was never the same again until a friend told me how this man help her to solve her relationship problem so i contacted him and did what he asked me to do and he told me everything will be fine but i was doubting until my husband called and said he was sorry for everything that i should forgive him and i was so happy and i want the whole world to know what this man did for me in case you having any problem with your relationship you can contact him with the following details;email; cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com or call him +2347067607073..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my good people, i want to let you know that there are so many scam in the net, so you have to be careful, with the spell caster you contact okay, My name is Linda Marian from USA I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 4years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine called sandy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr AJACAS. she tell me so much about the Dr that help her, and i all so email Dr AJACAS the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he ask me to do, and he told me that i should not worry my self that it will only take one day for he to cast the spell that will bring he back, Before i knew what was happening my husband look for my number and called me and told me that he was coming back to me in 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr AJACAS for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (ajacastruelovespell@gmail.com) you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.(ajacastruelovespell@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to share my testimony out here, my husband just came back home and said there is no need for the divorce that he love me and my kids so much, With the help of a spell caster called Dr Okokhue, he is a great man, and we are happy with each other more and more now. if you need any help and you want to get your man back contact him on his email: reunionspelltemple01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello, every body out there now i believe that there is a real spell caster who just help me bring back my lover now i am happy with my lover who left me because of another woman when i meet this man online he told me that my problem is very easy for him to handle, his email to contact him is wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete