Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What is lotrejou?

lotrejouthe other day, recently
lotrejou swa → the other night

1. Lotrejou m'te rankontre ak manman w nan mache a.
    The other day I met your mom at the market.

2. Depi lotrejou m t'ap eseye telefone w, men mwen pa't ka antre nan kontak avè w.
    Since the other day I've been trying to call you, but I haven't had been able to communicate with you.

3. Sa w genyen?  Depi lotrejou mwen remake ou kagou.
    What wrong?  I notice that you've been really down since the other day.


Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment