Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sak gen konsa?

Sa'k gen konsa?
derived / contracted from the followings:
Kisa ki genyen konsa?
Sa ki genyen konsa?
Sa'k genyen konsa?
it means:
What's going on?
What's happening?
What's the deal?

Sa'w gen konsa?
Kisa ou genyen konsa?
What's wrong with you?

Sa'l gen konsa?
Kisa li genyen konsa?
What's up with him/her?

See link: What's wrong / What's going on?

1. M'ap eseye rele 'w depi yè, men mwen pa't tande w.  Sa'k gen konsa?
    I've been trying to call you since yesterday, but I didn't hear from you.  What's going on?

2. Ou pa vin vizite'm depi twa semèn.  Sa'k genyen konsa?
    You have not come to visit me in three weeks. What's going on?

3. Ou pa pale avè'm depi maten.  Sa'k gen konsa?
    You haven't talked to me since this morning. What's the deal?

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment