Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

How does one translate the Future Perfect? Examples, "By next November, I will have received my promotion.", "By the time he gets home, she is going to have cleaned the entire house.", "I will have been in London for six months by the time I leave."

Much like the future tense.

1. "By next November, I will have received my promotion."
     "Lè novanm rive, m'a gentan resevwa pwomosyon mwen."

2. "By the time the guests arrive, she will have cleaned the entire house."
    "Ditans pou vizitè yo rive, l'ava netwaye tout kay la."

3. "I will have been in London for six months by the time I leave."
    "M'ava gen si mwa nan vil Lond anvan mwen kite."

4. By the time I return to Haiti, you will have forgotten me.
    Distans pou m tounen Ayiti, w'a bliye m.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment