Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sa sa vle di? "Mwen pa moun Jakmèl. M pa moun Pòtoprens. M pa moun Miyami. M pa moun Nouyòk. Nou pa moun okenn kote sou latè. Nou pa moun nan syèl. Nou pa menm yon vye lwa Lafrik Ginen"ki vin danse nan tèt yon kretyen vivan." by Moriso-Lewa

sounds like Morisso-Leroy's Moun Fou....

"Mwen pa moun Jakmèl." → "I am not from Jakmèl"
"M pa moun Pòtoprens.  " → "I am not from Pòtoprens"
"M pa moun Miyami. " → "I am not from Miami"
"M pa moun Nouyòk. "  → "I am not from New York"
"Nou pa moun okenn kote sou latè. " → "We're not from any place on earth"
"Nou pa moun nan syèl.  " → "We're not from heaven"
"Nou pa menm yon vye lwa Lafrik Ginen ki vin danse nan tèt yon kretyen vivan." 
"We're not even a good old spirit from Africa's Guinea that have come to dance into somebody's head"

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment