Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mwen moun...., Ou moun kibò? explain...

Mwen moun ...
I am from....

Where are you from?
you can ask that, using moun, different ways:
Kibò ou moun?
Ki kote ou moun?
Se moun kibò ou ye?

-Ou moun kibò?
-Mwen se moun Gonayiv.
-Where are you from?
-I'm from Gonayiv.


-Se moun kibò ou ye?
-Moun New Jersey wi
-Where are you originally from?
-from New Jersey.

Mwen pa moun isit. 
or
Mwen pa moun isi.
I'm not from here.

Mwen pa moun bò isit. Mwen se moun nan nò.
I'm not from around here. I am from the north.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment