Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is there a national curriculum that teachers must follow in the area of reading and writing? If so, where can I find it? I am interested in kindergarten - 5th grade.

For the kindergarten class at this time, there is no national curriculum (pwogram nasyonal) for reading and writing.  The curriculum starts at the premye ane (first year) which is after kindergarten.  Premye ane starts at six years of age (five, if the child started preschool at two).

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment