Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, July 4, 2014

I'm not sure what this word is, it sounded like "gremyel" or something like that, it seemed like a word for a person who is a failure or loser, or someone who can't do anything right.

Sounds like “grimèl” to me.
Do they say “grimèl chode!”?

Is the word directed at females?

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment:

  1. No, it was directed at a guy as a reason for rejecting him.

    ReplyDelete