Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, December 17, 2012

what about you?

We're going to the party. What about you?
Nou pral nan fèt la. E ou?
Nou pral nan fèt la. E ou menm?

What about me? Did you forget about me?
E mwen menm? Ou te bliye'm?

What about us? What will happen to us?
E nou menm? Kisa ki va rive nou?

What about him and I? Do you think it's possible?
E li menm avè'm?  Eske ou panse li posib?

What about them?  Can they come too?
E yo menm? Eske yo ka vini tou?

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment