Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exercise 54 - What is your New Year resolution? Tell me in Creole!

Hi everyone! - Allo tout moun!

What is your New year Resolution for the year 2011?

Write your New year's resolution in Haitian Creole and then translate it in English.
Examples:
Ane sa, m pral li de liv. (This year i will read two books)
Nan 2011 m pral retounen lekol. (In 2011 I will go back to school)
Ane sa mwen ak madanm mwen pral vizite yon peyi etranje. (This year me and my wife will visit a foreign country)
Rezolisyon mwen ane sa se pou m souri pli souvan. (My resolution this year is to smile more often :)

I don't do well with New Year resolution. I usually get very lazy about it by mid-year. So I will post about something that I can keep up with.

Thanks! Hope to read about your New Year's resolution soon.

It's ok to post anonymously.

8 comments:

  1. Ane sa, m pral vizite St. Augustine, Florida.
    (This year I will visit St. Augustine, Florida.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. m vle achte yon kay ane sa
    I want to buy a house this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. ane sa mwen vle yon tike pou ale lakay m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ane sa m pral renmen Jezi anpil.
    This year I will love Jesus more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this year im gonna see tobyMac!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. M' vle pale e konprann kreyol la pi bon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ane sa a, m'vle prann yon klas kreyol.

    ReplyDelete