Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello, I am native speaker of Trinidad French Creole; I would like to start a blog to help Trinidadians learn our creole since it is now a minority language. How do you suggest I begin?

Hi. I have heard the Trinidadian French Creole and I loved it!
I love your music too!
I guess what you could do is just ...begin.
Grow your blog one day at a time.
Bring out the beauty of that language.
And, most importantly, don't give up.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. i am from trinidad and raised in new york,,i visit my family from time to time but i want to learn trinidadian creolecan you help me please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start a wordpress blog attach a Facebook page and a twitter account. Post a lot of videos with your lessons and let as many Trini's know as humanly possible. It will catch on because many of us want to learn and will support!

    ReplyDelete